Become a Member
- Gain access to over 8,000 city/county-wide, state and national funding resources and educational / work-training programs. Note: site is scanned and updated each month to ensure that website links are up-to-date.
- Find financial resources: grants, loans, tax credits, preservation easements, Certified Local Government funds, and rebate programs.
- Search for educational and work-training opportunities: scholarships, fellowships, internships, apprenticeships, and residency programs.
- Use your access to the HistoricFunding.com database to assist your own members and constituents research funding programs available in your area. This is ideal for historical societies, non profit organizations, State Historic Preservation Offices (SHPOs), museums, and government agencies.
- Membership fee is $25.00/month or $85.00/year and provides full access to the over 8,000 funding programs in the searchable database. Your membership fee supports the website construction and on-going maintenance, funding program research and data entry, regular site updates and staff time.
Ready to Join?Click the button below to sign up for either a 1 month ($25.00) or 1 year ($85.00 for 365 days) membership and gain access to the comprehensive funding database.
Membership fees pay for staff research, regular database updates and ongoing website maintenance.